For this project, you’ll extend one of your earlier projects into a finished portfolio piece.
- Practice existing HTML and CSS skills.
- Practice using git.
- Practice data visualization techniques.
- Choose one of your earlier projects to extend. Conceptualize what a complete version of the project might be. For example, if you choose to extend your data project, you might produce additional visualizations and integrate them with journalistic writing to produce a complete story. If you choose to extend your interaction project, you might produce a series of prototypes that explore an idea, or you might produce a complete tool or story with interactive elements.
- Write a 150-word statement on the project, explaining why it is interesting. You should draw on vocabulary adn theory from the semester’s readings.
- Add your project and statement to your portfolio and push your changes to your github repository. When you’re done, post a link to your project in #general.