Project 3: Data Project
For this project, you’ll produce a small narrative that utilizes the data visualization techniques covered to this point of the course.
- Practice existing HTML and CSS skills.
- Practice using git.
- Demonstrate data visualization techniques.
- Find or create a dataset that interests you. Working with Plotly, explore the data and create an interactive visualization that allows users to explore the data. The project doesn’t need to include extensive writing, but you should include a brief introductory paragraph and should spend enough time designing the page that it can serve as a portfolio piece.
- Write a 150-word statement on the visualization, explaining the data and why you have presented it as you have.
- Add your project and statement to your portfolio and push your changes to your github repository. When you’re done, post a link to your project in #general.